50.2 x 65.1 cm. (19 x 24 ⅝ in.)
Signed lower left: Sisley
Oil on canvas
- Galerie Durand-Ruel et Cie, Paris (acquired directly from the artist, November 1883)
- Henri Vever, Paris (acquired directly from the above, 17 January 1893)
- Galerie Georges Petit, Paris, Vente Vever, 1 and 2 February 1897, n° 106, sold for 1650 Fr.
- Lejeune (acquired from the above)
- Sale, Hôtel Drouot, Paris, 21 January 1928, lot 80
- Davis (acquired from the above)
- Charles Sessler, New York
- Durand-Ruel Galleries, New York (acquired from the above, 30 April 1937)
- A. Boissier, New York (acquired from the above, October 1946)
- Jasmin S. Trembley, Lausanne (acquired from the above, January 1947)
- Private Collection, United Kingdom
- E & R Cyzer Ltd., London
- Private Collection, (acquired from the above)
- Paris, Galeries Durand-Ruel, Monet, Pissarro, Renoir & Sisley, 1899
- New York, Durand-Ruel Galleries, Alfred Sisley Centennial: 1840-1940, October 1939, no. 19.
- F. Daulte, Alfred Sisley, catalogue raisonné, Editions Durand-Ruel 1959, n° 497, illustrated
- F. Daulte, Sisley, Les Impressionnistes, 1974, pp. 84-85, illustrated
The authenticity of this painting has been confirmed by the Comité Sisley. It will be included in the forthcoming new edition of the catalogue raisonné, being prepared by Galerie Brame & Lorenceau.