Yellow White, 1963Signed with initials lower right Signed and dated (on wood plaque attached to the stretcher): ELLSWORTH KELLY 63 Oil on canvas 221 x 156.5 cm. (87 x 61 ½ in.)
- Betty Parsons Gallery, New York
- Collection of Celeste and Armand Bartos (acquired from the above, 1963)
- Sale Christie’s New York, 12 May 2015, lot 163
- Duhamel Fine Art, Paris (from the above)
- Private collection (from the above)
- New York, Whitney Museum of American Art, Annual Exhibition 1963- Contemporary American Painting, December 1963- February 1964, no. 67.